Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 221

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

YZC - Stage 1B. Possibility of another Stage 2A breakout attempt

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

QURE came up on my scanner again today and I remembered highlighting in November last year when it just breaking out into Stage 2A from it's primary base. http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...00#pid6100

It's had an excellent Stage 2 advance, up over 126% currently since then with two significant pullbacks to the 10 week MA along the way. So I thought it would be a good example to show as highlights the kind of pullbacks you have to sit through to hold onto a powerful Stage 2 advance. Note the volume contraction on the two pullbacks before increasing again on each breakout.

Attached below is the current and original chart that was highlighted in the Elite Board on 26th Nov 14.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ATHM - Potential for a breakout attempt from the large primary base

isatrader

TWTR - Stage 1B. Potential for a Stage 2A breakout attempt

Disclosure: I've had a long position in TWTR since 5th Feb 2015

isatrader

MIFI - Potential for a Stage 2 continuation

Disclosure: I've had a long position in TWTR since 14th Jan 2015

isatrader

A few for the US long watchlist - CUDA, AXTA, AGRX

isatrader

SIMO - Potential for a Stage 2 continuation

isatrader

A few for the US long watchlist tonight - MYCC, SMI, CCO

isatrader