Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 20

(This post was last modified: 2013-06-07, 12:21 AM by goodtyneguy.)

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Some issues from my watch list. Mostly long but holding up well in this market which means they are likely to be the out performers when the markets turn up again, assuming we are witnessing a "normal" correction. The minnows will probably have their own story. Some of the picks look ripe for entry and some may trigger in today's session. All US stocks/ETFs OVTI, NSPH, JNK, FBP, RMBS, S, VZ.

Good luck.

I've been manually going through the FTSE 350 stocks tonight and am seeing a lot of Stage 3 tops forming, mostly above rising 30 week MA's, highlighting the extended nature of most, but the last two weeks has seen some very heavy damage a large amount of the FTSE 350 stocks.

One potential short I've noticed is Qinetiq Group (QQ.L) which is in Stage 4A and currently testing it's recent swing low. However, with today's rebound in the US market after the UK market closed, we could see some recovery on Friday in UK stocks, so hence why I'm putting it on the watchlist for the time being.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A couple of weak US stocks making Stage 4 continuation moves today - BTU and SLT. Plus the Market Vectors Steel ETF - SLX is breaking down below it's recent swing low as well.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-11, 03:51 PM by theblackmamba.)

FXPO in uk too

hoc too

Another Stage 4 continuation move in FXI (iShares FTSE China 25 Index), completing a large head and shoulders pattern.

isatrader

Intra-day Stage 2 continuation move on Savills (SVS.L), so it needs to close the day in it's upper range to confirm the breakout. Roughly 3x ATR(200) distance to trader stop loss at it's current price.

isatrader

UK stock ITV.L is making an intra-day Stage 2 continuation move today, and needs to close the week above 135 to confirm imo.

isatrader

I just wanted to do a follow up on Paypoint (PAY.L) that I highlighted a few weeks back on here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...803#pid803, as it reached it's swing target of 1025.5 today and I think it's a good real life example of the trader method diagram in the book on page 62.

isatrader