Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 398

Trendline Breakouts in the Percentage of Stocks Above Their Key MAs

Trendline breakouts today in the Nasdaq and NYSE Percentage of Stocks Above Their long term 200 day MAs, and medium term 150 day MAs. A further close above the horizontal pivot would be a strong signal imo

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2020-07-18, 01:30 PM by harvey.)

RE: Trading 212 free stock share worth up to £100?

(2020-04-26, 03:11 PM)isatrader Wrote: I've just signed up with an account with Trading 212 to test out the ISA account.

Sorry for quoting an old post but I just wanted to ask if Trading 212 has served you well so far. I remember placing a limit order after the market open which lagged for well over a minute before it actually got sent out. But this was a long time ago and they seem to have much more instruments to choose from now. 

Have you ever had any problems with them such as buy stop limits or stop losses being triggered late or anything of the sort?

RE: Trading 212 free stock share worth up to £100?

(2020-07-18, 12:30 PM)harvey Wrote: Sorry for quoting an old post but I just wanted to ask if Trading 212 has served you well so far. I remember placing a limit order after the market open which lagged for well over a minute before it actually got sent out. But this was a long time ago and they seem to have much more instruments to choose from now. 

Have you ever had any problems with them such as buy stop limits or stop losses being triggered late or anything of the sort?

Yep, I don't have any complaints so far. Execution has been quick. I've used market orders, limit order, stop loss and stop and limit order types. Mostly without problems. Only one gripe I've got currently is that it won't let me place a stop loss order on the NTES trade for some reason. But haven't had any other issues. So quite pleased with it so far, and really hope that they bring out a SIPP option soon.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis

Market breadth sector summaries

This week the US and UK sectors are more bullish than they were last week.

US:

UK:

Commodities:

US Sectors:

UK breath

FTSE100 and FTSE250:
Both bearish, both below a falling 150 day MA.  

Strongest sectors, Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology and Household goods and home construction:

Financials:
This is being squeezed between the 50 day and 150 day MAs.

Is the S&P 500 About to Breakout Into the Stage 2 Advancing Phase?

isatrader

Attached are the updated charts of the RABWDB Indicator, Individual Phases, SP500 RABWDB, SP400 RABWDB and SP600 RABWDB.

To learn more about the indicator go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/sea...bel/RABWDB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)