Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 371

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

(2020-02-05, 09:29 PM)isatrader Wrote: I've made some improvements to the site over the last few days. So now the forum pages has more readable urls, and today I've implemented a lightbox feature for the images, so you can now see the images without leaving the page, and can cycle through them too. So hopefully it improves the user experience for you all when using the site.

Good stuff.  The lightbox is really convenient.  Although I don't pay too much attention to the URLs ut will make links more friendly.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

(2020-02-05, 09:29 PM)isatrader Wrote: I've made some improvements to the site over the last few days. So now the forum pages has more readable urls, and today I've implemented a lightbox feature for the images, so you can now see the images without leaving the page, and can cycle through them too. So hopefully it improves the user experience for you all when using the site.

Thanks IsaTrader!

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis

Market breadth

US:

UK:

Europe:

Oil & Gas producers, Gold & Silver:

Attached are the updated charts of the RABWDB Indicator, Individual Phases, SP500 RABWDB, SP400 RABWDB and SP600 RABWDB.

To learn more about the indicator go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/search/label/RABWDB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached are the updated charts of the US Stock Market Survey Indicator, Individual Stages, SP500 Survey, SP400 Survey and SP600 Survey.

If you want to read my commentary, please go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Survey

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

US MARKET BREADTH. Short Term Stock Market Top? Warning Signs Appearing in Indicators

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Flight to safety?

AMZN, MSFT:

Mind you, if this therory were correct we'd surely see the rest of the S&P100 act in a similar way.  Spot checks there did not show it.

Market breadth

US:

UK:

Europe:

Oil, gold & silver: