Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 353

RE: Stan Weinstein Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

Attached are the updated charts of the US Stock Market Survey Indicator, Individual Stages, SP500 Survey, SP400 Survey and SP600 Survey.

If you want to read my commentary, please go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/sea...e%20Survey

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns custom Breadth charts

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+165 double top breakouts
-618 double bottom breakdowns

-453 net breakouts - breakdowns

Note: The point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns charts remain on a risk off signal currently.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Charts and US New Highs New Lows

Attached is the updated NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

Attached is the updated US New Highs - New Lows Charts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, DJIA & S&P 600

Here are the weekly overview charts of the NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps with their US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

Note: This week saw multiple breakdowns on bullish percent indicators, and also the key NYSE Percentage of stocks above their 150 day moving averages chart also had a double bottom breakdown and so moved to a bear confirmed signal on the 14th August.

Also attached is the NYSE Bullish Percent chart, which tracks all of the stocks on a P&F buy signal - which this week gave a bear confirmed signal (Standard box size for the Bullish Percent is 2%, with a 3 box reversal to change columns. Signals are generated from P&F double bottom breakdowns or P&F double top breakouts and are infrequent due to scale of the chart). See https://www.investorsintelligence.com/x/...ators.html for an explanation of the breadth signals and their meanings.

I've also included the bigger version of the line chart, which is included every week as the first indicator in NYSE chart. But attached is the full size high low bar chart version for those that don't realise what it shows.

isatrader

US Sectors - Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average

Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average table in each sector, which is ordered by overall health. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market.

Note: the overall sector average is at 42.93% currently and declined -3.92% since last week, with Basic Materials, Financials and Consumer Discretionary having the largest declines.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

Breadth

US:

UK:

Oil & Gas Producers, Gold and Silver Miners:

Effective Volume Update - $SPY, $QQQ, $IWM

Attached is the Effective Volume update from http://www.effectivevolume.com/content.p...etf-review which separates the large player volume from the small player volume.

Note: the cumulative volume continues to trend down in the short term, and there's been no pick up in the large player volume in these three major ETFs, so this remains on a negative signal imo until we see some large player volume come back in.

isatrader

Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns custom Breadth charts

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+300 double top breakouts
-278 double bottom breakdowns

+22 net breakouts - breakdowns

Note: On the cumulative chart, the bounce from the recent low turned back down again on Friday, and is now on the cusp of a potential Stage 4 breakdown on the the cumulative chart. So will be watching the net breakouts - breakdowns closely this week to see if that happens or not. But at the moment I'd give it in a Stage 3B-

isatrader