Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 343

US Sectors - Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average

Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average table in each sector, which is ordered by overall health. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market.

Note: the overall sector average is at 58.58% currently and advanced +5.23% since last week, with Energy, Basic Materials and Technology having the largest gains.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

What do you think of XRP? going in to stage 2 or to early to say?

[Image: EZXrHZov]

US Sector breadth charts:

Caveats:  My own breadth calculations.  Some datasets are quite small.  I may have made errors or used incorrect sets of sector constituents. 

There are a few spurious lines which I have not got around to tracking down.  Also this is all rather busy, but I have not sorted that out yet.

From the charts below the upshot seems to be:

Very bullish:
  XLY, XLP, XLV, XLRE, XLK, XLU

Somewhat bullish:
  XLF, XLI

Not at all bullish:  
  XLE, XLB (improving?)

Market breadth

US:

UK:

Oil and Gold:

US sector breadth

I need to sort out the odd spurious line.

Interesting to look at the shape and MAs of the advance / decline and advancing declining volume lines and see which are climbing and which are slowing down or in a range.  On that basis Consumer Staples, Health Care, Real Estate and Utilities look interesting.  Is Technology slowing?  Not sure about Financials and Industrials.

Attached are the updated charts of the RABWDB Indicator, Individual Phases, SP500 RABWDB, SP400 RABWDB and SP600 RABWDB.

To learn more about the indicator go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/sea...bel/RABWDB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached are the updated charts of the US Stock Market Survey Indicator, Individual Stages, SP500 Survey, SP400 Survey and SP600 Survey.

If you want to read my commentary, please go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/sea...e%20Survey

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, DJIA & S&P 600

Here are the weekly overview charts of the NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps with their US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

And below is the Monthly charts to finish off June

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.