Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 302

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

My breadth charts:

US

UK

Gold versus gold miners and crude versus oil and gas producers.

US Sectors - Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average

It's been almost a year since I last showed the individual sector breakdowns of the medium term Moving Average breadth. So I thought it would be useful to look at as we are moving into the lower zone again for the first time in a long while.

Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average table in each sector. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market and the data table of the sectors which is ordered by overall health.

Note: the overall sector average is at 36.44% currently.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Some longer term charts since 1980 for a bit of context.

And a longer term NYSE Bullish Percent Index than I usually show too.

isatrader

Yes, looking at charts since the 70's onwards shows what a crazy bull market it's been really. There's been a few big corrections of course, but the overall trend is staggering.

Interesting perspective re. the sector positions.

Alex

Some performance charts to compare with your own portfolio since the start of the year.

isatrader

US Subsectors weekly performance

isatrader

Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns custom Breadth charts

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+157 double top breakouts
-324 double bottom breakdowns

-167 net breakdowns

isatrader