Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 164

US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries

Attached is the updated US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Industry Sectors

Attached are the updated US Major Sector Charts and relative performance table.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15360]

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Dow Jones US Sub Sectors Performance

Attached is the US Sub Sectors ordered by the weekly percentage change. To see the full list sectioned by major sector, with links through to individual stocks in each sector, go to: http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indust...ECTOR_SPDR

isatrader

RE: Market Breadth Extra

thanks for the weekly update.

It looks like the participation as the US markets hits new highs is dwindling. Maybe it is the big ticket stocks that are driving up the indexes to new highs. Be interesting to see when these start to tail off also.

(2014-12-23, 12:18 PM)Tryst Wrote: It looks like the participation as the US markets hits new highs is dwindling. Maybe it is the big ticket stocks that are driving up the indexes to new highs. Be interesting to see when these start to tail off also.

I'm interpreting it differently as I see a number of positives in the breadth. For example the Cumulative P&F breakouts - breakdowns is hitting new highs again, after making a higher low following the October flush out. Various advance decline lines are hitting new highs; the moving average breadth charts are all back above the 50% level again after mostly flushing to below the key 30% back in October, and the small and mid caps are attempting to make Stage 2 continuation breakouts after making higher lows in December, which are key components for the broad market to rally. So to me the Weight of Evidence seems to be turning fairly positive currently, and hence, I'm hopeful for a new leg of the rally in the new year and am positioning to be ready to make new buys if my current test buys in my portfolio start to make some headway.

isatrader

I don't often show the S&P 1500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns chart that I track every day. But I thought I would for a change from the usual S&P 500 chart, as it is breaking out to new highs this week, and includes the main small and mid caps in the US market. So I thought it was a useful chart considering our discussion on participation earlier.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Merry Christmas everyone

isatrader

Major US Stock Indexes Update

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

Small and Mid Caps both made a Stage 2 continuation this week to new highs, and out of their consolidation bases.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader