Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 139

Percentage of Stocks above their 50 Day Moving Averages - status changes

A few of the short term moving average breadth charts moved back to bull confirmed status yesterday with double top breakouts - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

New Breakout Quality Checklist thread

I've created a new thread called Stage Analysis Breakout Quality Checklist which gives a checklist to work through of the characteristics that we look for in the best quality Stage 2A breakouts for the investor method. In future I'll be adding the checklist for the trader method continuation breakouts as well, and will likely refine it over time. So I hope it helps.

Here's the link: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=54

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Thanks ever so much for this checklist. I am going to find it most useful in sorting out my many confusions.

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"

Major US Stock Indexes Update

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

Note: The Nasdaq Composite looks to be forming a cup and handle type pattern following a move out of the lower zone in the shorter term moving average breadth percentages, which is interesting. Could we being seeing a rotation back in favour of the Nasdaq stocks, and away from the NYSE again?

US Stock Indexes

isatrader

UK and German Stock Indexes Update

Attached is the updated UK and German equity index charts.

UK Stock Indexes

German DAX Index

isatrader

Commodities Update and the Dollar Index

Attached is the updated major commodities charts, Gold (GC), Copper (HG), West Texas Intermediate Crude (CL) and the Dollar Index (DX).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries

Attached is the updated US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries charts.

isatrader

Dow Jones US Sub Sectors Performance

Attached is the US Sub Sectors ordered by the weekly percentage change. To see the full list sectioned by major sector, with links through to individual stocks in each sector, go to: http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indust...ECTOR_SPDR

isatrader