Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Resources - Page 1

Resources

The purpose of this thread will be to post useful resources relating to Stage Analysis, Wyckoff, CAN SLIM etc to help people to get up and running with the various trading styles that I use in the Stage Analysis - Members service.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis Method

Stage Analysis – The Four Stages

Examples of each of the Four Stages to help you learn Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis method.

Which will help you understand what I'm referring to in my posts.

Stage 1 – Basing Phase

Stage 1A – Start of a base. Needs much more time.
Stage 1 – Basing Phase. May begin accumulation.
Stage 1B – Late in base-building phase. Watch for breakout.

Stage 2 – Advancing Stage

Stage 2A – Early in uptrend stage. Ideal time to buy aggressively.
Stage 2 – Advancing Stage.
Stage 2B – Getting late in uptrend.

Stage 3 – Top Area

Stage 3A – Looks as if a top is starting to form. Be sure to protect holdings with a close stop.
Stage 3 – The Top Area. Start to reduce positions.
Stage 3B – Has become increasingly toppy. Use rallies for at least partial selling

Stage 4 – Declining Stage

Stage 4A – Stock has entered Downtrend Stage. Close out remaining positions.
Stage 4 – The Declining Stage. Avoid on the long side.
Stage 4B – Late in downtrend. Much too soon to consider buying

Stage Analysis Book

Above was a brief overview of the four stages. But for those that want to go into much more detail and learn the entire method which is much more than just Stages then I first recommend that you read Stan Weinstein's classic book on Stage Analysis, which you can get on Amazon here:

Link: Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets

Stage Analysis Video Course

And once you've read the book, as a follow up I created a short 3.5 hour course on Udemy to go into some of the concepts from the book in more detail. Don't pay full price though, as I can create a certain amount of discount codes each month on Udemy, although they do lots of regular discounts anyway. So you might not need it. But if you do need a discount code then DM me on the private twitter channel.

Link: Learn Stage Analysis - Stock Trading & Investing Method

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Wyckoff Method

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   AnatomyofaTradingRange.pdf (Size: 314.38 KB / Downloads: 496)
isatrader