Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 29

RE: Introduce yourself here!

(2023-11-08, 03:19 PM)mcerejo Wrote: I have been trading for almost 20 years.  I had initially been very interested in Qullamaggie's style of breakouts from a consolidation but then I feel I got lucky when I read Stan Weinstein's book.  I am now trying to incorporate a Qullamagie type of mindset with stocks that are newly in Stage 2.  What I wish for though is a better method of finding these stocks.  Is there a better scanner than what I am using.  I have tried looking at weekly charts breaking through the 30 moving average but most of the stocks in a scan like this end up not being very tradeable.  I realized that this thread stopped in 2021. Is this group posting somehwere else now?  I would love to join

The Forum has been quiet for a very long time now, as most people discuss stocks on Twitter / X these days, and a few other social platforms. So discussions are quite scattered now, as there isn't any active Stage Analysis forum groups anymore. And so I'm probably going to be retire the Forum area in 2024, and have closed it for now. As the main focus of the website is now the blog, and the new Stage Analysis SATA Screener that we've been working on all year, which should be ready for the public in early 2024.

So for daily Stage Analysis content visit the blog or follow @stageanalysis on Twitter / X

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.