Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Crypto Currencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano & more - Page 9

$ALGO.X Algorand

$ALGO.X Algorand continuing to develop in a flag pattern following the very strong volume breakout move two weeks ago. In the turbulence zone form the high area of the initial high.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Crypto majors decline

Crypto majors off heavily today.

Ethereum and Cardano both finding intraday support at whole numbers

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$CELO.X Celo

$CELO.X Celo moving through the +1x ATR level today as it attempts to move out fo the backup range

isatrader

$AVAX.X Avalanche

(2021-09-12, 10:04 AM)isatrader Wrote: Looking through some of the crypto alt coins this morning. $AVAX.X Avalanche is of note with the volume surge over the last 4 weeks and potentially sign of strength rally, which has seen it outperform the crypto majors in the near term. Watching for how it develops on any backup https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...4011509765

$AVAX.X Avalanche follow up

The sign of strength rally developed and it's held up well in the backup to support at the top of the range with a strong rebound today and strongly outperforming bitcoin since mid August  

isatrader

Ethereum

Ethereum with a spring attempt yesterday on the daily chart from the recent backup range, but volume was light

isatrader

Altcoins crossing +1x ATR(21 day) level

A few of the crypto altcoins moving back above their +1x ATR level today and strongly outperforming bitcoin and the market $CELR.X, $COTI.X, $ELGD.X

isatrader

RE: Ethereum

(2021-09-23, 01:09 PM)isatrader Wrote: Ethereum with a spring attempt yesterday on the daily chart from the recent backup range, but volume was light

I'm assuming that was a reference to Wyckoff, I'm part way through reading up on that.

RE: Ethereum

(2021-09-23, 06:25 PM)pcabc Wrote:
(2021-09-23, 01:09 PM)isatrader Wrote: Ethereum with a spring attempt yesterday on the daily chart from the recent backup range, but volume was light
I'm assuming that was a reference to Wyckoff, I'm part way through reading up on that.

Yes, a Wyckoff Spring is an event that happens in the later part of an accumulation base structure, but not all. i.e. during the later part of Stage 1. But you can have spring type action in any base structure, where it undercuts a support level, and then rebounds back into the range.

isatrader