Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
Crypto Currencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano & more - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: Crypto Currencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano & more (/Thread-Crypto-Currencies-Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple-Litecoin-Cardano-more)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Bitcoin - 4 hour chart - isatrader - 2021-05-08

Bitcoin - 4 hour chart continuing to build the short term trading range. Currently in Wyckoff Phase B - which is the testing phase of the trading range 

Crypto Currencies - Cardano - isatrader - 2021-05-08

$ADAUSD Cardano - weekly chart

Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt to new highs with strong relative volume and relative strength new highs

RE: Crypto Currencies - Cardano - pcabc - 2021-05-08

(2021-05-08, 01:45 PM)isatrader Wrote: $ADAUSD Cardano - weekly chart

Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt to new highs with strong relative volume and relative strength new highs

I've just set up a demo account and that is one of the positions I've opened, I'll have to see how it goes.

RE: Crypto Currencies - Cardano - pcabc - 2021-05-08

(2021-05-08, 01:45 PM)isatrader Wrote: $ADAUSD Cardano - weekly chart

Are you basing your relative strength on the S&P500 or something else?

RE: Crypto Currencies - Cardano - isatrader - 2021-05-08

(2021-05-08, 05:00 PM)pcabc Wrote: Are you basing your relative strength on the S&P500 or something else?

RS is always versus the S&P 500 first so that you have a baseline to compare everything universally. But would use Bitcoin as the secondary RS for all Cryptos

Dogecoin - isatrader - 2021-05-09

Dogecoin - Daily chart

Looks to have had a short term buying climax, as is showing a change of behaviour, with a big move lower today. Down -25% currently.

Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano - isatrader - 2021-05-09

Crypto - secondary major currencies - 4 hour charts

Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano

RE: Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano - coadyp - 2021-05-10

(2021-05-09, 12:50 PM)isatrader Wrote: Crypto - secondary major currencies - 4 hour charts

Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano

I invested some change in Cardano around two weeks ago after reading the book from cover to cover with a prior interest in crypto. Do you think Stan Weinstein's approach is still relevant to the crypto market considering the volatility? From what I understand so far, Cardano doesnt look like it will be stopping anytime soon and I am thinking of rebuying to ride it out.