Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion (/Thread-UK-Stocks-and-ETFs-Watchlist-and-Discussion)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-02-10

A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-02-10

A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - MalcolmSm1th - 2014-02-11

I don't know how many are you are following the Stage Analysis Trend 'company' on the Big Deal share competition but I would like to present the share that's turned my position from being about 24.999th out of 25,000 to somewhere near to the top thousand.

It's this lad, FERRUM CRESCENT (FCR.L). I can't remember if I mentioned it here before - if I have then please forgive me.

[Image: FerrumCrescent-20140211.png]

I think that we're about to have a Stage 2 breakout. The MA have moved in the right direction, the volume is certainly there now and the only thing that stops it being a breakout is the left hand lowest high at New Year 2013 and the two highs before that.

I will admit to having some of these (the EMS is £700 so a pile of these isn't huge) and I had wondered if I could share these as I don't wish to appear to 'ramp' them. There is a fundamental side to these that I do like but that's by the by here as I think that these should be on a watchlist for Stage 2 break out.

- Malc

(2014-02-10, 11:38 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

I have to say, I do like the look of Savannah Resources (SAV) and that could replace the sick Oxford Instrumentals (a fundamental play) in my portfolios tomorrow.

Thanks for these.

- Malc

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - MalcolmSm1th - 2014-02-11

I don't know how many are you are following the Stage Analysis Trend 'company' on the Big Deal share competition but I would like to present the share that's turned my position from being about 24.999th out of 25,000 to somewhere near to the top thousand.

It's this lad, FERRUM CRESCENT (FCR.L). I can't remember if I mentioned it here before - if I have then please forgive me.

[Image: FerrumCrescent-20140211.png]

I think that we're about to have a Stage 2 breakout. The MA have moved in the right direction, the volume is certainly there now and the only thing that stops it being a breakout is the left hand lowest high at New Year 2013 and the two highs before that.

I will admit to having some of these (the EMS is £700 so a pile of these isn't huge) and I had wondered if I could share these as I don't wish to appear to 'ramp' them. There is a fundamental side to these that I do like but that's by the by here as I think that these should be on a watchlist for Stage 2 break out.

- Malc

(2014-02-10, 11:38 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

I have to say, I do like the look of Savannah Resources (SAV) and that could replace the sick Oxford Instrumentals (a fundamental play) in my portfolios tomorrow.

Thanks for these.

- Malc

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-02-11

Today's additions to the watchlist - AXS.L (two year base breakout, see monthly chart for clearer view), ALL.L (potential continuation move), STVG.L (potential continuation move).

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-02-11

Today's additions to the watchlist - AXS.L (two year base breakout, see monthly chart for clearer view), ALL.L (potential continuation move), STVG.L (potential continuation move).

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - MalcolmSm1th - 2014-02-12

Thanks for these.

Allocate Software (ALL) looks very interesting. On my charting application I can see Directors' Dealings and there's a cluster of SEVEN Director sales on the previous high (November 2013).

The sales co-incided, or caused, the share price to fall from 115 pence down to 96p.

The share price then recovered and has just exceeded the point where the directors sold a total of three million pounds worth of shares last autumn.

Whether this makes this particular even stronger because the stock recovered despite of these sales or that we may see a sell off here as people getting in at 115 may want to get out 'at evens'.

I know that everything is in the Tale of the Tape but this is the tale of the recent high and subsequent pull back in the tape and I thought that this may be of interest to the board.

- Malc

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - MalcolmSm1th - 2014-02-12

Thanks for these.

Allocate Software (ALL) looks very interesting. On my charting application I can see Directors' Dealings and there's a cluster of SEVEN Director sales on the previous high (November 2013).

The sales co-incided, or caused, the share price to fall from 115 pence down to 96p.

The share price then recovered and has just exceeded the point where the directors sold a total of three million pounds worth of shares last autumn.

Whether this makes this particular even stronger because the stock recovered despite of these sales or that we may see a sell off here as people getting in at 115 may want to get out 'at evens'.

I know that everything is in the Tale of the Tape but this is the tale of the recent high and subsequent pull back in the tape and I thought that this may be of interest to the board.

- Malc