Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion (/Thread-UK-Stocks-and-ETFs-Watchlist-and-Discussion)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-02-26

Also just a note, but I just did a scan on the UK stocks listed on stockharts.com, and it has almost doubled to 1200 stocks now from the initial 650 or so. And hopefully they will add the sector charts soon as well.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2015-02-26

Some longs. Nothing too stunning but people might want to see them:

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2015-02-28

Some longs. A few interesting charts.

Large spikes for Rightmove and Rentokill Initial, especially considering these are not small caps:

ALM.L - not really a Weinstein type breakout, but I thought the chart was interesting:

LAND.L, a pullback:

Others that may be of interest: GBO.L, MKS.L, RFC.L, TKA.DE (!), PA.L, TALK.L & DPP.L:

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-03-02

For the UK long watchlist tonight - BBOX.L, ACL.L, BCN.L, BRY.L, CTP.L, PIM.L, PLUS.L

I'm liking the move on PLUS.L personally, as it has made a Stage 2 continuation breakout from a large cup and handle pattern breakout on more than 3x the average daily volume today and is in one of the strongest sectors in the UK FTSE 350 currently.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2015-03-02

OBX.L. Pullback on a steep trendline (assuming it does not break down through it). I imagine this is only one for the more adventurous, or is it topping?

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - Tryst - 2015-03-03

(2015-03-02, 11:50 PM)pcabc Wrote: OBX.L. Pullback on a steep trendline (assuming it does not break down through it). I imagine this is only one for the more adventurous, or is it topping?

Been watching, and trading this one since IsaTrader flagged it early last year. I made a small initial lose and then a decent gain in the next trade, however, if I just held and watched the technical patterns (which didn't break down) I could have gained 100%.

The chart looks like it has gone parabolic...but it is still hanging in there.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-03-03

BKIR.L - Potential for a Stage 2 continuation attempt

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-03-03

For the UK long watchlist today - SLP.L, VSVS.L, PIC.L

And for the short watchlist - XCH.L