Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion (/Thread-UK-Stocks-and-ETFs-Watchlist-and-Discussion)

UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance - isatrader - 2014-11-09

Attached is the Relative performance tables for the UK FTSE 350 Sectors.

To see the individual stocks in each sector go to: http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/indices/constituents-indices.html?index=NMX&industrySector=&page=10 and use the drop down menu.

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Overall RS Score

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Weekly Change

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Monthly Change

As a reminder, the daily UK watchlist picks can now be found in the Elite Members section of the site. To become an Elite Member please join via the one fee on the front page of the forum here: Premium Services

UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance - isatrader - 2014-11-09

The updated UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance tables are in the free UK watchlist thread here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=45&pid=5909#pid5909

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2014-11-10

Some UK shorts. I may have to de-clutter my charts a little so bear with me. IGAS.L, QPP.L & ADM.L:

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2014-11-11

For the UK watchlist tonight - PHRM.L (Stage 1), LXB.L, AVAP.L, CLIN.L, GRA.L (Stage 2A breakout attempt), NFC.L, ZYT.L

And a few for the short watchlist - CMS.L, CRM.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - Tryst - 2014-11-11

(2014-11-10, 11:46 PM)pcabc Wrote: Some UK shorts. I may have to de-clutter my charts a little so bear with me. IGAS.L, QPP.L & ADM.L:

I agree, a little bit unreadable Smile

ADM.L, in terms of stages, what would you classify that as? Is it in a very broad stage 3 (from just under 1600 - 1200), with the stage 4 actually starting when it breaks its 52 week low (set last Nov just above 1000)? Or would it already be deemed to be in a stage 4A decline?

Thanks for the charts, pcabc, and bringing back the memory of QPP Smile This was a great bullish looking chart early in the year. Buying and holding this chart would have caused destruction.

(2014-11-11, 12:37 AM)isatrader Wrote: CRM.L

I would say this looks like it has potential for a short, but the food producers sector is looking ok. Looks to be in a stage 3 but is reaching for this highs. If the sector fails at 8000, the short of CRM.L could look interesting.

What are peoples thoughts on OXB.L?

I made a losing trade on this one earlier in the year on a false breakout whilst it was still forming a base. The price has tightened up against the 50 week MA...

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2014-11-12

For the UK watchlist tonight - INL.L, CRND.L, PNA.L, AMC.L, RSW.L, AMO.L, TW.L

And for the short watchlist - TRB.L, TALK.L, FENR.L, ZIOC.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2014-11-12

(2014-11-11, 10:59 PM)Tryst Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 11:46 PM)pcabc Wrote: Some UK shorts. I may have to de-clutter my charts a little so bear with me. IGAS.L, QPP.L & ADM.L:

I agree, a little bit unreadable Smile
It is the events I've annotated the chart with. I'll put in some logic to turn them off. Just too busy, especially on this scale. I wonder if this forum can handle SVG as that is what I use to plot the charts - I could then make the text v small and zoom?

Quote:ADM.L, in terms of stages, what would you classify that as? Is it in a very broad stage 3 (from just under 1600 - 1200), with the stage 4 actually starting when it breaks its 52 week low (set last Nov just above 1000)? Or would it already be deemed to be in a stage 4A decline?

It just broke down below a previous low at 1197 from Sept. The MA is falling (caution, my chart is EMA150 days). The next lowest low is nearly 1 years old. I think this is a matter of debate. Perhaps there is a little more support to burrow down through. Today it came back up, closing at 1224.

Quote:Thanks for the charts, pcabc, and bringing back the memory of QPP Smile This was a great bullish looking chart early in the year. Buying and holding this chart would have caused destruction.

[quote='isatrader' pid='5922' dateline='1415662643']
CRM.L

Nah - the buy and hold argument is that this is a glitch, you have not waited long enough. Hopefully this argument has not been used for Lonmin...

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2014-11-12

A bunch for the UK short watchlist today - AGL.L, MER.L, CPI.L, PTEC.L, GBO.L