Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion (/Thread-UK-Stocks-and-ETFs-Watchlist-and-Discussion)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2014-10-21

(2014-10-21, 11:09 PM)Tryst Wrote:
(2014-10-17, 06:39 PM)isatrader Wrote: WTM.L

Hi Isatrader, what is your take on this chart when you look at its monthly chart?

It had a failed monthly Stage 2A breakout earlier in the year and has pulled back into the multi year Stage 1 range. Flirting with a possible Stage 4 continuation on the weekly chart currently.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2014-10-22

Here's the stocks for the watchlist from today's scans - PHC.L

Here's today's candidates for the short watchlist - QFI.L, SGP.L, APR.L, SMIN.L, CTR.L, GPX.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - Tryst - 2014-10-22

(2014-10-19, 08:19 PM)pcabc Wrote: Not breaking out yet, however, an interesting build up in volume, BWY.L:

BWY.L is in one of the only sectors (Household Goods & Home Construction) that hasn't rolled over and made a new swing low (aside from the Industrial Metals & Mining sector, but that has only one or two constituents so I am not sure it is valid).

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2014-10-22

(2014-10-22, 10:52 PM)Tryst Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 08:19 PM)pcabc Wrote: Not breaking out yet, however, an interesting build up in volume, BWY.L:

BWY.L is in one of the only sectors (Household Goods & Home Construction) that hasn't rolled over and made a new swing low (aside from the Industrial Metals & Mining sector, but that has only one or two constituents so I am not sure it is valid).

BWY.L is just breaking out:

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - nitrader - 2014-10-25

Hi Folks

Is anyone currently holding any positions in UK stocks using the SW method?

It would be good to have a feel of what others are doing.

I have no positions at the moment but probably looking for a few shorts if I get the correct entry signals.

Andy

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - malaguti - 2014-10-26

(2014-10-25, 10:07 PM)nitrader Wrote: Hi Folks

Is anyone currently holding any positions in UK stocks using the SW method?

It would be good to have a feel of what others are doing.

I have no positions at the moment but probably looking for a few shorts if I get the correct entry signals.

Andy

I'm Holding still 3IN, and watching EVR closely.
I'm waiting for a couple to breakdown also..a few weeks away I'd imagine. Slow game this!

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - nitrader - 2014-10-26

[/quote]

I'm waiting for a couple to breakdown also..a few weeks away I'd imagine. Slow game this!
[/quote]

Hi
How are you keeping 3IN floating upwards all the time?

Are you looking for any shorts?

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - malaguti - 2014-10-27

[/quote]

Hi
How are you keeping 3IN floating upwards all the time?

Are you looking for any shorts?
[/quote]

sheer will power alone..I'd be happy for another pullback though, gives me an opportunity to review the stop again
capc, bok and home are 3 I'm waiting to breakdown. that was last week in all honesty, I haven't had time to review them for next week.
I'd would like to hedge my 1 long in case of anything untoward